Pennsylvania weather- I don’t get it. Not one bit! I’m used to four distinct seasons, but down here, it’s a mixed bag. Just this week we had highs of 70 and 48 falling within a couple of days. *eye.roll* So I have learned how to enjoy the transitions as they come.
Here are my favorite transitional fall pieces. Everything can be transitioned to fall or winter outfits and activities with ease!
01. Flannel. ALL.DAY.LONG This Madewell gem is my very favorite! It’s super soft and lightweight for cooler days but fits loose enough to layer up on cooler ones.
02. Booties. These have been living on my feet! This pair are effortless and can pack a punch of style with their horsehair backs. I purchased mine last season, but there are lots of companies who have picked up similar designs this year. You can probably find a pair on clearance since winter boots have started to make their way into the stores!
03. Nerd moments. Yep- that’s right. My pockets are typically full with Blistex all season long. The cold takes it’s toll on my lips and nothing works better than this stuff. And cozy days are typically made better with my Warby Parkers.
04. Photography. With the last warm days upon us, I am loving afternoons outside grabbing pictures as promises for warmer weather in a few months.
05. Reading. Isn’t fall the perfect time for a good book? The Goldfinch is one of my favorites! This was my summer vacation book, but it would make a great fall read as well.
06. My acorn necklace. This little guy is from The Little Silver Shop in my hometown of CT. The charm is an actual replica of an Avon acorn. It reminds me of crisp leaves, hot cider and hay rides.
07. Loose leaf tea. The.best My favorite part is spending time reading through all the labels and descriptions in the tea aisle. It’s my little grocery shopping treat. There’s also typically a lot more seasonal flavors that come out so take a peek down your tea aisle next time you’re out!
08. My Loyal Stricklin mug. This guy is a lifesaver! When I’m in a rush, I brew some tea, pour it in, cap it and I’m on my way! I really love that you can fully seal the mason jar. So I can throw it in my bag for the day and not worry about it.
10. Candles! Especially fresh, crisp, deep scents. This one from Target is our favorite. It’s called Be Joyful and reminds our hearts how to begin and end the day.
There they are. What are you all loving this season?
Until next time!