1. Watching: David and I have just started Goliath and have so far, really enjoyed it.
2. Reading: All things Lauren Graham.
3. Craving: Snow! And hoping we get a good dose of it soon.
4. Eating: Cheerios. I think it’s because I’ve been calling them “Oreos” in my head.
5. Wearing: My Sorel Out N About boots. They’re so easy to slip on and off, they sleep right by the door.
6. Loving: Organizing. I am going crazy around the house and can’t stop myself.
7. Eyeing: All of the clearance plaid shirts. It’s all that my pregnant belly wants to wear these days.
8. Pinning: New recipes for 2017.
9. Planning: Our nursery. That sounds so surreal, but the time has come to make room for Baby J.
10. Hearing: Sleeping at Last has been on replay day after day around here.
Until next time!
*This post contains affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclaimer page.