Hello, hello! We’re finally experiencing some frigid weather here in PA and it has me more excited than ever! There’s even a small chance of snow for Christmas day in my area. Knowing PA, it will turn out to be rainy and dreary, but I’m resting in the hope the we may have a small white Christmas.
I wanted to share with you some ideas for your Secret Santa exchanges this year. If you’re like me, you’re usually rushing around Target an hour before a party trying to get your act together. I’m hoping some of these might help you at least be a bit more focused on your procrastination dash through the aisles!
01. These Rebecca Rebouche are the sweetest and have become one of my favorites parts of the holidays this year! I ordered all three so that I could see them in person, but once I opened them, I knew they would be sticking around. There’s just something so festive and special about them! They ring in at $14 a piece but are currently 20% off!
02. I found these measuring spoons and cups the other day at HomeGoods and David and I both agreed they would be the perfect asset to the kitchen. We love the wooden handles and the warmth of the copper. Plus, we loved the price tag! Both ended up totalling around $20 which we thought was a steal for how pretty they look. If you can’t find them at HomeGoods, you can always check Amazon!
03. These natural fiber kitchen and bathroom brushes have taken the Internet by storm this year, and I must say, they are some of the best investment pieces out there! I use them on a daily basis around the house and keep a nice stash of them because, let’s be honest, they’re just pretty to look at!
04. I originally picked up these utility shears for photoshoots, but they have turned out to be a really great tool to have around the house! They work well on nearly anything and happen to look beautiful tucked on my kitchen shelf.
05. Christmas ornaments make the perfect gift when you’re stuck in a pinch! These stars from Restoration Hardware are my favorites and they only run a few dollars a piece. When picking pieces, think simple and neutral so that they will match the taste of whomever the recipient is!
06. The Kinfolk Table is one of my favorites books to bring along to a gift exchange. Not only does it have some of the yummiest recipes, there are loads of articles on some of the quirkiest of souls! It’s a wonderful cookbook as well as coffee table art.
07. Bar accessories are always a big hit at my family’s gift exchange. Paired with a nice bottle of wine, a fancy corkscrew and bottle stopper never go unappreciated! Some of my favorites this year are from Target and West Elm!
08. The Starbucks Coffee & Tea Refill Tumbler is truly the gift that keeps on giving after the holidays! It’s always on my Christmas list and would be a huge hit amongst coffee lovers. The cup gives you free access to a coffee and tea every day in January. Plus, you get to keep the cup when the promotion has ended!
09. Personally, I don’t think you can really go wrong with a neutral scarf! Even if you’re a guy, you need a nice, cozy accessory when things cool down.
10. I mentioned this in my “his” gift guide and I think it’s a perfect idea for a Secret Santa as well. Giving an Apple Music membership will keep your Secret Santa grooving for days to come! You can pick how many months you want to give and the first three are always free!
Tomorrow, I’ll be back with 0ur very last gift guide! So check back for that and be sure to stick with me as we continue through out 12 Days of Christmas. Scroll up to the top of the page and pop your email address in the “subscribe” box so that you can keep up to date on all the R&T happenings.
Until next time!
*This post contains affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclaimer page.