Here we are on day 2 of our 12 days of Christmas!
Today, I’m sharing all my favorite gifts for all the “hims” in your life. If you missed yesterday’s post about all the lady gifts I love, go ahead and check it out!
Also, a little housekeeping. DAVID! If you’re reading this and it’s before Christmas- TAKE A HIKE!
I forewarned him that some of these will actually be under the tree for him next week but wanted to remind him before we get into things.
The rest of you, please enjoy!
01. The best slippers on the planet! I mentioned these in my gift guide for her and it’s truly the gift that will make your guy just as happy. David wears these constantly! He’s so obsessed with them, he has two pairs- a grubby pair he uses for beer runs and late night grocery shopping and a nicer pair that he keeps in the house. The quality is unlike anything else out there. Even his “grubby” set just keep going and going and he’s especially hard on his shoes.
02. Apple Music Membership. This is something David uses nonstop. It’s about $15/month so you can purchase as many months as you like. Or if you like, just load a gift card so they can use it for the membership or other goodies like albums and movies. For us, we love the monthly membership because it give us access to ALL the music we could want and gives us a chance to build playlists even if we don’t own the music.
03. Barware is a great gift for guys becauses it really works for all ages and personalities. Whatever their temperament, all guys love having a fully stocked bar cart. Plus, it goes across all kinds of budgets. You can pick up some smaller stocking stuffers or go big and pick up some glass decanters. This year, I picked up some nice, heavy glasses for David. He loves sipping whiskey during the winter months and these guys are nice and sturdy so even if they take a tumble off the coffee table (thanks, cats…) they should be just fine!
04. Not sure about your guys, but mine doesn’t tend to sit down and read a lot of novels, however he still enjoys having good books around. I’ve started picking up topical books for him that are easier to pick up and put down. Plus they look nicer laying around my sofa and coffee table! This book about coffee is one of the best and has all the info your guy will need to become a coffee expert.
05. This seems pretty basic, but David loves to find beanies in his stocking every year. They’re easy to find and David can honestly never have too many. In the winter months, there’s usually one laying around in our car, living room, in the hamper….basically all over the place. So I’ll grab a few and just pop them in his stocking to restock for the year.
06. David is SO rough on his clothes and shoes. We used to have to replace his wardrobe seasonally because there would always be rips, tears or holes in the soles of shoes. We’re currently in the process of upgrading him to some nicer, well made brands that will last him more than a few months. He’s been coveting my Clarks Beeswax Desert Boots so this year, I decided to pick up a pair for him. The leather gets soft with age and the thick soles should hold up against whatever shenanigans he may have in his arsenal!
07. I picked up one of these Crosley turntables when I won the Home Decorators photo contest and he has been loving it! We’re currently on the hunt for a great record cabinet I can put in the living room to display his full collection, but until then, he’s enjoyed having it in the dining room where he’ll pop on a record in the evenings. We love the crackle and pops of the old albums and it’s also a little something David loves to bring out when he has friends over and he’s playing host.
08. I picked up this Dopp kit for David on a whim a couple of years ago to round out his gifts and it’s ben one of the best gifts I could have ever given! He uses it when he travels as well as to organize all his toiletries when he’s home. I never thought he would use it as much as he does!
09. I was skeptical when David asked for an Amazon Firestick last year, but we’ve loved having it in the house! We have this little guy up in our bedroom and the Fire TV downstairs. We can access all our apps from Netflix to HBO Go to all our favorite Amazon movies. I’m sure there are a lot more technologically exciting features as well, but all I know is they are easy to use and he gets all excited when he plays around with all the features!
I’m rounding this list off on an odd number today! These are all husband approved so I hope your guys love them all too.
Until next time!
*This post contains affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclaimer page.