Hello and welcome to Twelve Days of Christmas with R&T! I’ve been having the best time getting all these festive posts together for all of you and am SO excited to finally be sharing them with you!
I’m kicking off the holiday cheer with some inspiration for Christmas gifts for all those ladies on your list. These are some of my very favorite products so I hope you and those on your list enjoy as well!
01. Appointed Calendars and Notebooks. These have become my favorite way of staying organized! I carry a notebook with me everywhere and use it for all the lists from groceries to blog ideas. I have enjoyed the smaller weekly planner for everyday use, but they also offer a three ring option with all kinds of inserts for the organizational freak!
02. Nomaterra Fragrance. This is perfect for the traveler! Each fragrance is inspired by a unique location and handcrafted with natural and organic ingredients. Scent is tied memory so these are a perfect gift if you’re planning a trip to one of the ten cities that have inspired the line. Take it along with you and use it every day while you explore! When you come home and use the fragrance, you’ll be reminded of all your favorite moments along the way.
04. I love giving candles because they can bring the holiday spirit with just the strike of a match. Season candles are great and I especially love giving P.F. Candle Co. candles because their jars are so beautiful and can be reused once the wax has melted. I wrote a full blog post about the many uses and you can check it out here!
05. When it comes to winter, I love staying cozy and comfy while I’m at home. David and I both love the L. L. Bean slippers! I have the Wicked Good Moccasins, but all the styles are wonderful! They’re made from sheepskin and only get better with time. These are definite staples around our house during the winter months. Best part, they have substantial soles that work well for quick trips out to the grocery store.
06. I love seeing books under the Christmas tree because that means on those long, cold winter nights, I’ll have something new to cozy up with. We love out Netflix and chill, but some nights require candles, blankets, hot cups of tea and good stories. These are two of my favorites: Let me Stand Alone and The Opposite of Loneliness.
07. Baggu leather bags have quickly become my favorite accessory! I’ve accumulated several of them and they are just the best for organizing large purses, travelling and even as eveningwear on their own. Since they’re leather, they just get better the more you use them and if you take care of them and hit them with a little oil a few times a year, they will last you a lifetime!
08. Speaking of lasting, I can’t sing enough praises about the Madewell Transport Tote. It truly is most used bag and it’s been such a champ for the last four years that I’ve had it! It’s light enough for everyday use but can really be packed to the brim if you need to bring along more for the day. For work, you can bring along a 13″ laptop, water bottle, lunch bag and other essentials. It’s also a great overnight bag and can fit a couple changes of clothes, PJs, toiletry bag and travel goods. I basically can’t say enough good things about it and every lady should have one in their closet!
09. I’m not a huge fine jewelry person, but I do believe in purchasing quality products that stand the test of time. Costume jewelry is so popular now and it can be beautiful, but I have found that those gems tend to fade and break after just a short time. Recently, I discovered the designer Michael Michaud and have completely fallen in love with his work! My favorite designs are obviously his rosemary and thyme pieces, but he has a whole arsenal of naturey goodness!
10. Lastly, I say there’s nothing as good as a good flannel shirt! You really can’t go wrong with them. They can be dressed up with a blazer, skinny jeans and heels or down with some boyfriend cut denim and boots. I may or may not even wear them as sleepshirts on occasion. The best hands down can be found at Madewell and most of their favorites are on sale for the holidays!
Hope you found some inspiration for your gift giving this year! I know my Christmas wish list is chock full of a lot of these so we’ll see how good Santa is to me this year!
I’ll be continuing my 12 days of Christmas tomorrow with my gifts for “him” so check back for all those goodies!
Until next time!
*This post contains affiliate links. For more information, visit my disclaimer page.