Hello! Hello! I am SO beyond words excited to start all our holiday posts here at R&T! Winter is my very favorite time to blog and I especially love Christmas posts. Like I do each year, I scoured the internet to bring you my very favorite picks for all your packages tied up with string. Lots of these are favorites of my own or pieces that I have picked up for David so be sure- they have the very best seal of approval!
1. Stackable rings from Fine Life Co. I shop this site so often all year round and these 14k gold filled delights are all around $20-$25. They are sweet alone and even better stacked together! The gold fill will keep your fingers from turning green without breaking the bank!
2. Necklace from Laite. I’ve been working with the owner on a special post so there will be more to come on this, but her pieces have quickly become some of my favorites!
3. Daniel Wellington watch. All over Instagram and on my wrist for keeps- this is the loveliest piece you’ll find! It’s a classic silhouette that will last for decades to come. Snag one for around $120 cyber Monday with the code: DWCYBERMONDAY.
4. Shinola planners and notebooks. These showed up in my favorites last month and my passion hasn’t waned! They fit perfectly in any handbag and are perfect for keeping my busy schedule straight. With the new year approaching, get your gal set up to be an organization ninja!
5. Madewell Depot Cocoon coat. This is certainly on my list this year! I’ve slowly realized my wardrobe color palette is gray, black, red and navy- so this guy fits the bill 100%! I’ve realized I basically live in my coat during the coldest seasons so having one that makes a statement is important.
6. Longchamp Tote. I received one of these bags as a birthday gift a few years ago and have found myself reaching for it year after year. It’s lightweight and deep enough to fit all you life, work, and travel essentials. Whether running around town or packing up for a weekend, this is one of the most functional bags I’ve ever owned.
7. Vermont Flannel Co. button up. Where I grew up- there was only one name in the flannel game and it’s this company! Not only are their shirts and jammies sized perfectly, they are softer than a cloud and last for YEARS. I literally cried the day I grew out of my jammie bottoms as a kid!
8. Wool Panama hat from Mojave. You can’t get away from these hats this season. So I’ve decided to lean into the wind and add one to my Christmas list! I do love that it is a good mix between a fedora and floppy hat. Oh! And right now, you can get 20% off your first order!
9. Matisse Folk Booties. I have very few words for these. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Perfect. That’s about it.
10. Quill and Fox notepads. These are the BEST for stockings! They are nice and skinny and will slip in them like a glove. Not only practical but perfectly pretty.
11. Anthropologie cat mug. You have to make sure your girl has a perfect mug for sipping all those hot toddies during the winter months! These are the purr-fect ( sorrynotsorry) size to nest in small hands and well, they have cats on them! End of story.
12. Eat, Drink, Nap. THIS BOOK! This is a holy grail item for sure. It covers recipes, interior design AND hospitality tips all in one beautiful package.
13. A subscription to Darling Magazine. There isn’t enough space for all my thoughts on this publication. Thier mission is to redefine beauty and to empower women and with each beautifully written and styled page, they do just that.
1. Bradley Mountain Scout bag. This would be a perfect work bag for you guy on the go. David really loves backpacks since they can be easily converted from work to play to travel.
2. Clarks Arton Hi boots. In my opinion, you can’t go wrong with Clarks! The brand have developed over time and brings a timeless quality paired with modern design.
3. Wilderness Magazine. From the brains and hearts of the creators of Darling, this promises to be a publication about “character, grit and exploration”. If it’s anything like Darling, it will be perfect read that goes beyond entertainment to challenging the very soul of the reader.
4. Breaking Bad poster. I literally screamed with joy when I saw this! David and I love our movies and TV series but we have been looking for a more grown up way to display our affection for them around the house. Ladies and gentleman, that need has been met! This Etsy shop has the loveliest designs that are subtle and grown up enough to display while still making our cinema loving hearts happy.
5. Vermont Flannel Co. shirt. Like I said, there’s no better place to get your flannels! The way David wears clothes out, he surely could use a few of these in his closet this year.
6. J. Crew pullover. My mom picked up one of these for David last year and he wears it all.the.time. It’s basically a glorified sweatshirt that’s been fancied up for the office. It doesn’t get much better than that!
7. Daniel Wellington watch. For all those classy guys out there who are worried about being on time, this is the perfect fit! The leather band is durable while still being lightweight which is great for a man on the go.
8. Recycled wine bottle glasses. I am so thrilled that stores have begun to sell these! Several of our favorite restaurants use these and we love them. They are nice and heavy which is great in our household. We tend to drop, crack and otherwise ruin classic wine glasses in our home so the thick glass on these are perfect!
9. Apple TV. So that you can be sure your guy can watch all his shows, movies, and whatever else he could imagine from the iTUnes library. And now, all you have to do is talk to the remote to find what you want!
10. Wooden handle screwdriver set. Since we purchased our house, David has been all about becoming more handy and we have been all about bringing in pieces that are both lovely and useful. So this set hits the nails right on the head!
11. Pipe roll. This would be perfect if your man already owns pipes or if he wants to start collecting. I would go grab a couple of bags of special tobacco and some matches and simply roll them up to be wrapped!
12. Fancy grooming products. This happens to be a great beard oil, but be creative with this! For David, I will probably get him some nice dry shampoo to keep his long locks clean in between washes. There are SO many beautiful natural products out there.
13. A Dopp kit. I picked up one of these for David a few years ago and it’s been a lifesaver! He keeps all his supplies in it at home and simply tosses the whole thing in his bag when he’s ready to travel. Easy as pie!